After several posts about bra fitting, I had some kind feedback that guys read Just The Right Things too and aren’t all that interested in bra fitting. I promised I would write about something more “manly,” and went to searching the internet. I found some great stuff that women will love too.
- In middle school one of my daughters took a self defense class. As the star student she received a police quality flashlight that is a weapon on its own. That’s why How to Use a Tactical Flashlight caught my eye. This is a fascinating article/tutorial on the many ways to use a flashlight defensively (something everyone should know about.)
- The week before Thanksgiving was “spy week” over at Lifehacker. One of my favorite articles was The Best Place to Hide Valuables In Your House. Now I have an excuse to let things rot in my frig.
- As I write this I see I have a security/self defense theme rolling here. I’ll leave you with one more, a fun infographic on How to Break Down a Door because ‘ya never know.
- As the season of giving is upon us I had to share these gorgeous made-to-order men’s wallets.
- The Art of Manliness blog released their annual 50 Stocking Stuffers for Men guide this week.
- Last but not least, do you know the difference between a 4G and a 4G-LTE network? One is better as The New York Times tech writer David Pogue explains.
- Last, last but not least (because I came across this after I posted the article) do you know the guidelines for matching suit coats and ties? If not, read this.