If you’re like us, all of a sudden it’s December 23rd and we realize, dang, we still need stocking stuffers. (This of course, excludes our friends, Shannon and Dawn who bought all theirs in August.) Today we offer you a wide list of suggestions most of which are unisex. Some of these are no-brainers, others aren’t. We’re pretty sure you could fill a stocking to over-flowing with these ideas.
- Favorite candies
- Hand sanitizer
- Favorite magazine
- Book from a favorite author from the used book store
- Pens/pencils/post-it notes and the like
Fun, Useful Items
- Luggage Tags An excellent way to quickly identify your luggage. These colorful Initial It tags are fun for young women and these Eagle Creek leather luggage tags and perfect for men or women.
- Play On Words – $15 A twist on refrigerator magnets, this is a scrabble-sized wood block with words to create your own poetry.
- Socks Happy Socks has a wide range of socks for men and women.
Looking Good (for Guys and Gals)
- Lip Exfoliant – $7.95 This lip exfoliant from Paula’s Choice has rave reviews for removing icky dead skin from lips.
- Brighten Up 2-Minute Teeth Whitener – $14.95 Another best-seller from Paula’s Choice is an excellent coffee, berry and wine stainer remover for your teeth.
- Moisturizing Lipscreen SPF 15 – $8.95 It’s really important to use lip balm or lipstick with sunscreen. This one slides on beautifully, another good choice for guys and gals
- iTunes gift cards Find them in any grocery store.
- Cyber Clean A Silly Putty type goo that cleans computer keyboards, remotes, phones and sanitizes them, too.
- SmartGrip Pad A pad you put on your car dashboard to keep sunglasses, phones, iPods, etc. from flying around your car.
- Microfiber Mini Cleaning Mitt Just the thing to wipe finger prints off cell phones and iPod screens.
- Guitar String Bracelets – $10 Cute!
- Casabella Rubber Gloves – $6 Nancy says: These are my favorite rubber gloves. They last a long time.
Bacon flavored dental floss – $4 Ewwwwhhh!