- Burst Into Flames Artwork – $69 Absolutely how I feel every second of every day. I LOVE THIS.
- Tiara and a Cape Artwork – $13 Good for the daughter, young woman or the best friend in your life.
- More Ideas Than Time Artwork – $25 Our sentiments exactly.
Clothes and Accessories
- Reclaimed T-shirt Scarf – $32 Love this idea! And so cute! There’s one made out of sweater sleeves too.
- Cowboy Rain Boots – $45 For the most awesome cowgirl in your life.
- Wicking Nighties Know a cool woman who is sweating at night? Check out the nighties at Haralee.com. Nancy has one, you can read about it here.
- Pencil socks – $12 For gals that love “out there” socks and leggings this is the place to find the perfect pair.
- In One Ear, Out The Other Earrings – $40
- Family Birthstone Necklace – $115-370 (two to ten charms) Not your “Mom” style necklace – you can now keep your kids close to your heart in style.
- Comfort Zone Necklace – $42 Joan says: Perfect for Excellent Daughter Libby…and maybe for a special young woman in your life.
- Necklush necklaces. Go on, click on this link. This company makes the most gorgeous necklaces? scarves? Not sure exactly what to call them but they are beautiful.
- Cordelette bracelets – $30 For the rock climbing chica in your life! These cool bracelets are crocheted from cordelette, thin cording used for rock climbing.
Odds ‘n Ends
- the MEpad – $9.95 Listing making fun at its best.
- Martinis Mug – $12 Even after a night of tossing and turning while trying to solve life’s problems (you do that too, don’t you???) this mug will make you smile at 5am. At least a little.
- Mood Mugs – $16 If you can’t handle the martini mug, these mood mugs are hilarious, too.
- Of Course It Was Your Fault Magnet – $4 I say this to myself at least once every single day of my life. Show her you understand how she feels.
- DIY Memory Quilt Kit – $68 You know all those t-shirts your kid has – the ones fraying at the edges, with holes, that’s way too small but they wear it anyway? Here’s the answer to that problem. Especially great for the swimmer/gymnast/soccer player etc with a million t-shirts.
- Home Cheesemaking Kit – $35 Nancy says: This is a fun gift. Joan gave this to me for Christmas two years ago. We got together and made cheese – it was yummy.
The 12 Posts of Christmas
- Just the Right Websites for Gift Giving
- Gifts for the Little People in Your Life
- Gifts for Kidults (Teens & College Students
- Gifts for Foodies
- Gifts for Animal Lovers
- Gifts for Guys
- Quick and Easy Holiday Decorating
- Gifts for Anybody